With HDClear Decorative Window Film, Denver Businesses Gain Unique, Customized Style
Decorative window film keeps improving in its range of design choices. There are so many different types on the market now, compared to when we first started installing window films. One of the newest and most interesting is called HDClear. With this decorative window film, Denver businesses can cover glass surfaces with gorgeous artwork that looks like watercolor, any image or print at all, and can have finishes that range from translucent to completely opaque on one or both sides of the glass.
HDClear can print in ten colors plus white. It can have text, logos, patterns, or any image from a file supplied by the customer.
With this kind of decorative window film, Denver spaces get a dose of beauty, high style, and a modern flair that can completely transform their appearance. Here are some of the benefits and qualities of the HDClear decorative window film, Denver:
- Can be used to add privacy as well as aesthetic appeal, with frosted and opaque printing.
- With the installation of this decorative window film, Denver businesses retain 100% optical clarity in the parts of the film that are unprinted.
- Security film to prevent shattering and burglaries is available in a variety of weights, for a higher cost.
- The HDClear decorative window film comes with a durable scratch-resistant coating that’s also easy to clean.
- With the HDClear decorative window film, Denver businesses can use their own custom images, any kind of patterns, and gradients of color or translucency that turn ordinary glass surfaces into important aesthetic components in the space.
- Printing of 3-D images adds the illusion of incredible depth to what previously was a flat, uninteresting plain glass surface.
When it comes to decorative window film, Denver commercial spaces can add previously undreamed of effects. This type of product is not just for exterior windows. It is also perfect to make a statement, add privacy, and a big dose of style or color to interior glass walls and partitions, glass cubicles, and any other glass surfaces.
The HDClear film is not just for glass, either. It can be successfully installed on other smooth surfaces including acrylic surfaces, plexiglass, construction Barricades, and wall wraps. It can be used to add temporary style while a space is under construction.
The product comes with a limited ten year warranty, the highest in the decorative window film business.
For more information about HDClear decorative window film, Denver or anywhere up and down the Front Range, we hope that you will contact us today. We can give you a quote, show you ideas, and start off your custom decorative window film project.
About The Author: Mike Kinsey
Mike Kinsey is the Chief Operating Officer at Denver Commercial Window Tinting and has been installing window film for over a decade. His background includes years of experience in the construction industry as well as extensive project management. Mike oversees all day to day operations at the Denver branch, including onsite management of window film installations, sales, and customer relations. His knowledge of security, privacy/decorative, and energy efficient window film products is extensive, giving him the skill and aptitude to select the ideal film for any application. Mike's expertise is backed by certifications from 3M, EnerLogic, and AIA for continuing education.
More posts by Mike Kinsey