With the installation of commercial window tinting, Denver businesses can receive a wide variety of benefits. Many of our potential clients are aware of the energy saving kind of window films, but they have no idea what a wide variety of other kinds are available, or how they might benefit a business.
Let’s take a look at the options for commercial window tinting, Denver and the surrounding areas:
1. Energy efficiency window film: This can save a business owner money on heating and cooling costs. It’s an outstanding investment for building owners who have high energy bills and would love to do something about it. This investment pays for itself in a few years with the savings. Basically, it blocks the sun’s heat from entering your commercial space in the summer, keeping it cooler with less air conditioning. And it blocks the heat inside from escaping through the glass in winter, keeping the premises warmer with less output by your heating system.
2. Security or loss prevention window film: with this high-tech yet affordable type of commercial window tinting, Denver business owners can add another layer of security to their establishments. The window film either prevents the window from shattering at all, or if it does shatter the pieces of glass are held together in the frame. This means no entry through your windows by burglars or vandals, and no dangerous broken glass mess to clean up.
3. Bomb blast window film: this product is excellent for any municipal, government, or high security buildings that might come under threat, including energy labs, aerospace facilities, or weapons manufacturers and defense contractors. In the unfortunate event of a bomb blast, or an explosion in the facility, much of the threat comes from flying shards of glass from shattered windows. With bomb blast window film, the window holds together and many lives can be saved.
4. Privacy window film: with this type of commercial window tinting, Denver commercial spaces can have the privacy they need but still let the light through into the space.
5. Decorative window film: this product can add a dose of instant style or color to a space, and it can also be customized for a business to include a logo, name, or message.
If you are interested in commercial window tinting, Denver or anywhere up and down the Front Range, we hope you will contact us today. We’d be happy to discuss any of our different window film products and give you a quote for a job.
Why not give Denver Commercial Window Tinting a call today?