Window film is a pretty very popular addition to homes and businesses here in Denver. You or someone you know likely has had it applied to their Denver home or business. It is a go-to technology for anyone trying to save money on high cooling bills that are the norm here in Colorado. If you are personally weighing the decision to have window film installed you likely already know some of the basic facts:
- Window tinting saves money on utility bills
- Window tinting blocks out glare
- Window tinting blocks 99.9% of UV rays
However, there is more to window films and tinting than just what you already know. These little details are some of the things we let people know when they come to us for window tinting consultations.
Facts That Will Make You Think Different About Window Tinting
- Window Film is easy to put on and take off: Our installers will likely have your window film installed in just a few hours. It depends on the size and type of film. Also, can be removed even faster–and does not leave a residue when professionally done.
- You can choose how light or dark your window film is: Window tinting, those made for glare and solar protection, in particular, come in different levels of transmissivity. The more light allowed in–the better your views. But, the darker the film–the more effective it is on glare. So you just need to find the perfect balance between clarity and efficacy for your Denver home.
- Window Film adds security to windows no matter what type it is: Every window film carry comes with some security benefits. Powerful protection, like bullet resistance, is specific to specialty security films and window frames. However, even basic films–causes shards to be broken into small pieces that stay adhered to the film after a blow. Giving you some added protection from intrusion.
Contact us for more information on specific types of window film and to schedule a free, onsite consultation.