In Denver, office window tinting can be used for many different applications. When we talk about our line of commercial window tinting products, many people immediately think of the type of tinting they have on their car windows, but these products are entirely different.
Let’s discuss the different applications of office window tinting, also known as window film.
1. Add a high-end look of etched, painted, patterned, or colored glass to your windows, doors, glass partitions or glass walls with decorative window film. For businesses in Denver, office window tinting of this type can add an immediate face lift to a space, at a reasonable and affordable cost. To see some of our decorative window film line, click here and scroll down to the virtual window film viewer.
2. Create more privacy with privacy window film. This can appear like etched or frosted glass or it can have a mirrored exterior that will give an office a modern look. For businesses in Denver, office window tinting of this type can give clients more privacy, add a more exclusive look and feel, and protect the office from the prying eyes of passersby.
3. Lower heating and cooling costs with energy efficiency window film. This product blocks heat gain in the hot months and prevents heat loss through the glass during the colder months, which means savings for you. For businesses in Denver, office window tinting of this type is a great way to lower their overhead and lower their carbon footprint. One of our most popular types of window film products.
4. Add another layer of security with our security or loss prevention window film. For businesses in Denver, office window tinting of this type can help you rest easier, knowing your windows are no longer the weak link in your security system. Once the security film is installed, the windows will become nearly shatter proof, and if they are broken, the glass will remain in place in the window frame until you have the chance to replace it. No intruders can get through. No mess of broken glass to clean up.
5. Thwart graffiti vandals with anti-graffiti window film. For businesses in downtown Denver, office window tinting of this type is a great advantage. Simply remove it, and the graffiti goes right with it. Then install a fresh film.
For more information about our full line of office window tinting products, why not give us a call today? We are always happy to answer any questions, offer a quote for a window film job, or advise you on which window film product might be the best one for your business’ particular needs.
About The Author: Mike Kinsey
Mike Kinsey is the Chief Operating Officer at Denver Commercial Window Tinting and has been installing window film for over a decade. His background includes years of experience in the construction industry as well as extensive project management. Mike oversees all day to day operations at the Denver branch, including onsite management of window film installations, sales, and customer relations. His knowledge of security, privacy/decorative, and energy efficient window film products is extensive, giving him the skill and aptitude to select the ideal film for any application. Mike's expertise is backed by certifications from 3M, EnerLogic, and AIA for continuing education.
More posts by Mike Kinsey